Saturday

My Five Favorites

Happy summer everyone! As I am busy with internships at 2 bakeries (posts coming soon about this!), I am starting a new column called 'My Five Favorites', where I will post five pictures from other posts on various food blogs. These five posts will either show a great recipe we should all try, beautiful pictures of food, or something unique or interesting in the food blogging world. Feel free to comment and share your thoughts! What are your favorite posts of the week?

{Cider Caramel Apple Pie from Honey and Jam - just the name of the pie reminds me of my favorite time to bake - in the fall!}

{Mint Chocolate Cookies and Cream Ice Cream from The Homesick Texan - when it was Girl Scout season in the spring, I wish I had made Thin Mint ice cream... this recipe sounds pretty similar!}

{Triple Berry Summer Buttermilk Bundt from Smitten Kitchen - I love anything with mixed berries, the perfect summer treat}

{Cherry Hand Pies from My Baking Addiction - these hand pies look light, crispy and oozing with warm cherry juice!}

{last, but definitely not least, Birthday Cake Cinnamon Rolls from Love From the Oven - I must try this recipe, since I am a huge sucker for cinnamon rolls in the morning... especially my favorite homemade brioche cinnamon rolls!}

xo, A


No comments:

Post a Comment