Saturday

New Year's Eve Champagne Cupcakes


 {having a glass of champagne while waiting for the cupcakes to bake...}
{love the edible pearls!}



Happy New Year's Eve! These champagne cupcakes with sweet champagne buttercream frosting is the perfect sweet treat to bring to any New Year's party. Celebrate 2011 and bring in 2012 with these delicious and beautiful cupcakes.

I followed this recipe and it was very easy and straight forward. I made only mini cupcakes so I could bring a bunch to my New Year's party tonight; this recipe made about 50 mini cupcakes. Mini cupcakes are perfect for parties because they are so easy to eat. I also added a couple drops of red food coloring to make the batter pink to match the cupcake papers. Adding gold, silver or white edible pearls are a perfect topping to these fancy treats.

Enjoy the last day of 2011 and have fun bringing in 2012 tonight!


xoxo, A

No comments:

Post a Comment